Ortofrutticola Messinese Srl
OrtofrutticolaMessinese Ltd. is the owner and manages since 1963 the structures and the services of Messina's Fruit and Vegetable Market, a reference focus point for the agribusiness activity
in the province of Messina. A 15.000 mq surface contains 49 stands of various dimensions, assigned to operators who, joining an ethic code and respecting the regulation and the circulars set by
- the distribution of fruit and vegetable and agri-food products in the best state of freshness, storage, and health and hygiene conditions;
- the highest diffusion of the information of the marketed products as regards their quality and origin;
- the establishing of the prices in the most balanced way.
Ortofrutticola Messinese supervises Fruit and Vegetable Market's organisation of structure and services, in particular:
- manages the assignment of the stands and the relationships with the assignees;
- defines and establishes the rules for access and for logistic of the market, that all the operators must respect;
- plans marketing actions in order to promote trade through trade initiatives.